Farm style dining tables
. Shaker sofa tables
Farm Style Dining Tables
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A manner of doing something
- A way of using language
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- Use (land) for growing crops and rearing animals, esp. commercially
- collect fees or profits
- Make one's living by growing crops or keeping livestock
- Breed or grow commercially (a type of livestock or crop, esp. one not normally domesticated or cultivated)
- be a farmer; work as a farmer; "My son is farming in California"
- workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit; "it takes several people to work the farm"
This is the dining
-room and library materials board for the Ryuu project. The table is made of an aged cherry wood and is done with farm-style legs. The chairs have custom aged button tufted brown leather on the front and a burgundy floral on the back. Above the server is a venetian mirror with two sconces and above the table is a Trans Atlantic chandelier. On the ground
is a handmade Persian rug bringing all the colors together. In the library are two wing-chairs done in the same tufted leather as the dining room but this time with a diamond burgundy and brown chenille on the back.
Experimentation with still-life and colour.
Billingsmoor Farm, near Butterleigh in Mid Devon.
The rustic dining table.
PICTURE NATALIE PARTRIDGE, DEVON FEATURES
Similar posts: glass trestle table collapsible dining table mckenna sofa table childrens folding picnic table octagon end table dining room tables sets folding table parts glass patio table and chairs
FOLDING PICNIC TABLES : ATLANTIC RECTANGULAR TABLE
Folding Picnic Tables
- Bend (something flexible and relatively flat) over on itself so that one part of it covers another
- protein folding: the process whereby a protein molecule assumes its intricate three-dimensional shape; "understanding protein folding is the next step in deciphering the genetic code"
- (of a piece of furniture or equipment) Be able to be bent or rearranged into a flatter or more compact shape, typically in order to make it easier to store or carry
- fold: a geological process that causes a bend in a stratum of rock
- foldable: capable of being folded up and stored; "a foldaway bed"
- Mix an ingredient gently with (another ingredient), esp. by lifting a mixture with a spoon so as to enclose it without stirring or beating
Texsport Picnic w/Umbrella Table
Texsport Folding Picnic Table with
Umbrella shields sun for a more - enjoyable mealtime! Take a break from the super-hot sun under the Umbrella on this Folding Picnic Table! It's easy to set up and easy to move, creating a picnic spot virtually anywhere you roam! Comes equipped with
6" diameter umbrella with tilt-and-lock ability so you can put it into perfect position. Features a durable aluminum and steel frame, and includes 4 seats and a 33 1/2" x 25
1/2" table top. More: 1" diameter center hole for umbrella; Umbrella adjusts to a height of 72 in; Seat Size: 10 3/4 x 11 3/4 x 16"; Folded Size: 4 x 33 x 12 3/4". Get yours, right here! Texsport Folding Picnic Table with Umbrella
Enjoy a shady, relaxing meal in the great outdoors with this complete set of completely portable outdoor furniture from Texsport, which includes a four-top table with seats and a sunshade umbrella. Easy to set-up and move from place to place, it allows you to savor your picnic more or less anywhere your adventures take you.
A durable anodized aluminum and steel frame unfolds to provide four seats, each measuring 11.75
inches (W x D), and a 33.5
.75-by-25.5-inch (W x H x D) table with a one-inch center hole for the umbrella, which is 72 inches tall and unfolds to a 56-inch diameter. The umbrella's tilt-and-lock design lets you maximize the shade, and when it's time to pack up and go the entire setup collapses down to 12.75-by-four-by-33 inches (W x H x D) for easy transport.
with fresh flowers
SPIN magazine's camp was so styling! Even sam said he could rock camping like this!
note lawn art in background
Trees and a picnic shelter at a rest area east of Abilene, Texas. A warm February aft
Similar posts: drop leaf kitchen table and chairs outdoor leisure bistro table patio heater modern table lamps ikea dining tables and chairs milano oak table black wood coffee table rattan glass top dining table 50's dining table
GLASS BALL TABLE LAMPS. RECTANGLE POKER TABLE TOP.
Glass Ball Table Lamps
- (Table Lamp) A decorative lamp unit intended for placing on a low side table as room decorations from light through shade and base and also somewhat functional for reading with light below the shade, often too low.
- A small lamp designed to stand on a table
- (TABLE LAMP) Table lamps provide local light that is warm, cozy, and intimate, and also provide focal points throughout a room. Table lamps comprise a base or stand that supports the bulb holder and bulb, and have a cord that delivers power to the source.
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- form into a ball by winding or rolling; "ball wool"
- round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games; "the ball travelled 90 mph on his serve"; "the mayor threw out the first ball"; "the ball rolled into the corner pocket"
- musket ball: a solid projectile that is shot by a musket; "they had to carry a ramrod as well as powder and ball"
- Squeeze or form (something) into a rounded shape
- Form a round shape
- Clench or screw up (one's fist) tightly
Ultra-Efficient 90 LED Magnifier Lamp - Adjustable Arm - 5" Lens
As we age, our eyes naturally lose some of their ability to focus close-in. A teenager can focus on objects as close as 3" but by age 50 that distance can increase to 18" - VERY frustrating when it limits your work or hobby. This premium-grade lamp is a simple and effective solution for seeing almost anything bigger, better and brighter. 36" triple-joint arm has unique internal cantilever system that lets you adjust without loosening/tightening knobs - perfectly balanced to hold position (can be locked in position if necessary). Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum clamp with no-mark pad, nickel-plated steel screw fits surfaces to 2-1/2"-thick; easy to move remove and takes up just 2" of desk space. Large 5"-diameter glass lens with 5-diopter (2.25X) magnification lets you see fine detail clearly but still has a practical focal range (distance of text or object from lens) of up to 9". 90 individual super-bright LED illuminate with pure white light without the heat build-up of incandescent or halogen and without the flicker of fluorescent. Consumes less than 6-watts power with estimated life of 100,000 hours. Conveniently placed power switch on lamp head, flip-up dust cover protects lens & keeps it clean. Overall length 48", weight 7 lbs 72" 18AWG UL-listed power cord.
Equipment used: Nikon D7000 with Really Right Stuff (RRF) right angle bracket, Micro Nikkor 85mm VR AF-S G lens, Gitzo 2220 tripod, Acratech GV2 gimbal / ball head, Harison’s Light Table
Manual exposure, ISO 100, 1/8 sec, f/13, delayed shutter release to reduce vibration.
Lighting: Three CFL house hold lamps
in table lamps (rated at 6500K color temperature)
This is one of the first photographs I took with the Harison’s Light Table as an exercise. The subject was placed on a continuous translucent sweep. One CFL light (table lamp) was kept at the bend of the sweep (from behind). A gel* was taped to the table lamp for the color. One more CFL lamp was kept right on top
to light the camera. This will create a shadow however. To reduce this as well as to make the area under the camera bright, one more CFL lamp was directly kept under the subject beneath the sweep. One more light, a LED Maglite torch light (hand held) was pointed towards the lens front elements to give the glass some sparkle.
* The gel was just a file separator (used in ring files to separate sections) made by Solo. This idea belongs to my friend Janardhana of APPS. My thanks are due to him.
Camera courtesy Mr. Nimesh Thakkar of Olympus India. Nimesh gave this camera on loan for evaluation. Thanks Nimesh.
Oh, plastic... but hey, it's beautiful anyway...
I saw a new plastic plant in my school's loby. It has a very vivid colour. So i took my camera and i wait until everybody went home.
I was confused about the background, then i tought, "the wall will solve this".
I was using some furniture to made it looks higher, and i put a glass table on the furniture as.
It was a natural light, and i used my uniform and a red chair as a reflector.
Similar posts: glass dining room tables and chairs sofa arm tables square leather ottoman coffee table 72 square dining table rectangular pub table kitchen table with bench and chairs marion pub table modern coffee table uk sports pub tables
Large wood coffee tables
- Pine hall table
Large Wood Coffee Tables
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- Pursuing an occupation or commercial activity on a significant scale
- above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a large city"; "set out for the big city"; "a large sum"; "a big (or large) barn"; "a large family"; "big businesses"; "a big expenditure"; "a large number of newspapers"; "a big group of scientists"; "large areas of the world"
- at a distance, wide of something (as of a mark)
- a garment size for a large person
- Of considerable or relatively great size, extent, or capacity
- Of greater size than the ordinary, esp. with reference to a size of clothing or to the size of a packaged commodity
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
PA - Mill Run: Fallingwater - Livingroom
Fallingwater's monumental 1,800 square foot living measures roughly 40 by 50 feet and
a central, symmetrical raised cove ceiling.
The 23?" x 18?" x 60" wood coffee
table was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. The smaller tabonettes, a side table or occasional table, also designed by Wright, came in three sizes and
all bearing a resemblance to their larger coffee
table counterpart. The name, tabonette, came about from a mistaken transcription by one of Wright's apprentices who may misspelled the word taboret. The Zabuton, 25?" x 29?" floor cushions, were designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1939. The High Hassocks, also designed by Wright, are taller versions of the Zabuton at 12" x 26" x 21?". They represent one of the earliest uses of latex foam, a material suggested by Edgar Jaufmann Jr., in a residential setting. Surrounded by a walnut veneer frame, the floor cushions are upholsted with either a red or yellow, heavily textured, wool blend Jack Lenor Larsen fabric called Doria. The free floating seats of differing heights help create a casual environment.
Fallingwater, sometimes referred to as the Edgar J. Kaufmann Sr. Residence or just the Kaufmann Residence, located within a 5,100-acre nature reserve 50 miles southeast of Pittsburgh, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and built between 1936 and 1939. Built over a 30-foot flowing waterfall on Bear Run in the Mill Run section of Stewart Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania, the house served as a vacation retreat for the Kaufmann family including patriarch, Edgar Kaufmann Sr., was a successful Pittsburgh businessman and president of Kaufmann's Department Store, and his son, Edgar Kaufmann, Jr., who studied architecture briefly under Wright. Wright collaborated with staff engineers Mendel Glickman and William Wesley Peters on the structural design, and assigned his apprentice, Robert Mosher, as his permanent on-site representative throughout construction. Despite frequent conflicts between Wright, Kaufmann, and the construction contractor, the home and guesthouse were finally constructed at a cost of $155,000.
A boulder top, rising unaltered above the level of the first floor, serves as the hearth of the 1,800-square-foot living room fireplace and the functional and spiritual heart of Fallingwater. To the left hangs a spherical Cherokee-red kettle that can be swung over the fire. The kettle, copied after one Frank Lloyd Wright used at Taliesin, was intended to serve mulled wine, but proved unworkable. The fireplace fork is signed by the master ironworker Samuel Yellin, who made it around 1930 for La Tourelle.
Fallingwater was designated a National Historic Landmark in 1966. It was listed among the Smithsonian's 28 Places to See Before You Die. In a 1991 poll of members of the American Institute of Architects (AIA), it was voted "the best all-time work of American architecture." In 2007, Fallingwater was ranked #29 on the AIA 150 America's Favorite Architecture list.
National Register #74001781 (1974)
Wood Chunk Coffee Table
This is actually a large antique trough carved from a single piece of wood. I flipped it over and the result is a very cool coffee table. This particular vendor was doing a beautiful black finish on other pieces so he agreed to refinish this one black.
Related topics: retro kitchen table chairs oak round end table wooden table chair little tikes folding picnic table reclaimed wood coffee table duo teak boat table folding patio table and chairs publishing a coffee table book round antique tables
MODERN DINING TABLE WITH BENCH : ANTIQUE VANITY TABLE WITH MIRROR : STAINLESS STEEL WORK PREP TABLE
Modern Dining Table With Bench
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- a contemporary person
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- A long seat for several people, typically made of wood or stone
- take out of a game; of players
- A long, sturdy work table used by a carpenter, mechanic, scientist, or other worker
- exhibit on a bench; "bench the poodles at the dog show"
- a long seat for more than one person
- The office of judge or magistrate
Bench Monday - Potty Training Edition
This Bench Monday is "Hot off the Press"! I had another pic in mind for today (with
the same theme...I'll include it below) but I am using this one since it just happened! I was sitting in the bathroom with
my son patiently "waiting" with
him and decided what better time to look at everyone's BM pics for today! =) YAY for multi-tasking! So anyway, I was looking at Madeline Bea's BM pic and in the middle of commenting on it when J used the potty! =) YAY!!! I ran to grab the camera and took this pic. I explain our "adventures" a little more in the pic below. But since this is a new event for us, every time he goes is VERRRRYYY exciting! And I had out the "lemon-ms" (as he calls them) for his reward. They seem to be working VERY well! =) There is something else we use too but I'll explain that in the other pic below. YAY for potty training (when it goes well =) and Bench Monday! =)
i have been meaning to take some new apartment photos since we moved in and today was a rainy day so i decided to do it. lots of herman miller in this one: vintage george nelson x-base table with
eames fiberglass chairs, and eames LCW and a george nelson bench
. the le klint pendant lamp came with the place... it was destiny.
dining room with the front stairs and nelson bench
for getting your shoes on.
logan square. chicago.
Similar posts: art deco dining room tables patio glass table tops console tables sale mckenna sofa table sofa arm tables steel folding tables wood breakfast table cheap console tables glass and wood end table milano oak table
Copyright © 48 SQUARE DINING TABLE All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.