Poker Coffee Table - Black Glass Tables.
Poker Coffee Table
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A metal rod with a handle, used for prodding and stirring an open fire
- fire iron consisting of a metal rod with a handle; used to stir a fire
- any of various card games in which players bet that they hold the highest-ranking hand
- Poker is a family of card games that share betting rules and usually (but not always) hand rankings.
Ace on the River: An Advanced Poker Guide
'Ace on the River' is no ordinary poker
book. This is the first truly "advanced" guide aimed at improving your game. Written in an easy-to-read, bare bones conversational style and designed to help anyone interested in increasing their understanding of the game, this book is ideal for those new to the game or winning professionals. The fundamental philosophies presented go beyond the green felt and can be applied in all competitive ventures. While most poker
books focus on basic rules and strategies, the book's advanced perspective addresses elements that effect both game play and the player. Focusing on a variety of subjects, such as the psychology of poker
, money management, family issues, and sex, this book gives the reader a rare chance to look beyond the cards to see the poker world through someone who lives it. The unique you-make-the-call-play by play section will challenge the reader again and again. This is a review and guide to the world of high-stakes poker as seen by one of the most well-known and well-respected players of all time. From the beginning of 2003 until the middle of 2004, Barry Greenstein won seven poker tournaments and came in second five times, including winning a World Poker Tour event and a World Series of Poker bracelet. Known as the Robin Hood of Poker, Barry has donated nearly three million dollars of his tournament winnings to charity.
Day 232/365 - To bluff or not to bluff that is the question.
I'm sure half of you out there can relate when I say, sometimes you just feel like taking it easy. Today was one of those days. I wanted to scale it back but wasn't ready to throw in the towel and snap a shot of myself. I decided the next best thing would be my father. He loves poker and what better theme then illustrating someones love for something. I wanted the dark overhead lit shot you'd see at a poker table. So, one light boomed over the table was all it took.
My father gets all into the theme every time I involve him. As I was setting up he momentarily disappeared. I had called for him and from the distance he said "he was in wardrobe" He came out in this old grey sport coat. I was happy he was "getting into character"
We sat down at the crapy card table which was half setup and began to snap away shot after shot. He gave me a gamut of emotion to choose from. However, in the end I chose the straight faced shot that could be hiding anything from a 7 2 or maybe a pair of aces. You'd never know from that face.
It only took a dozen shots to get the winning image. I quickly loaded it up and with minor adjustments in both Lightroom and Photoshop I ended with this image. Simple, straight forward, sharp and contrasty. I love the dark look and would love it I had some sort of creepy gothic looking wallpaper behind him. Maybe a big ole cigar or something! Now that I think of it… a glass of whisky or bourbon would have replaced the coffee nicely. oh well… live, learn and shoot again.
I'm off to watch what most likely will be a crappy movie and then kick some ass in COD… Later
AB800 Beauty Dish Boomed Overhead. 1/4 power
Triggered via Cyber Syncs.
Things that you might see in my table a.k.a. the "Magic Table":
1. Nintendo DSi XL (currently playing Shin Megami Tensei's Devil Survivor)
2. Deck of cards
3. My laptop
5. Panera Bread Coffee (Hazelnut + Dark roast)
6. Pokemon cards (yeah, that's right. Pokemon cards)
7. Oldest Sony T.V. known to my generation
8. Moster Energy Drink 32oz DUB Edition (Rare)
9. Wrist bands (Weirdo Clothing and Mike Posner)
10. Business cards
11. Poker chips
12. A gift my girlfriend made me =)
13. Coca-Cola and Sprite (got it from a store in NY)
14. Poke-walker (Lv. 80 Mew inside)
15. Sony PSP (girlfriend's. doesnt work anymore)
16. ESP LTD Jeff Hanneman Digi Camo custom guitar
17. Music CD's (not all of them. most of them are scattered across my room)
18. Some Playstation 3 games (again, most are across my room)
19. Playstation 3 NOT SHOWN (it's downstairs coz that's where the HD tv is lol)
20. DVD's and Blu-ray's
21. Hartke B300 amp
22. Line 6 Floor Pod classic
23. Channel mixer
24. Nintendo DS (the first, bulky original version)
25. Celphone (charging)
26. GameShark for GBA games (not sure if it still works)
27. Magazines (Tattoos, guitars, photography. sorry no playboy)
28. Maximum Ride manga (i need to return this to the library ASAP)
29. Handy dandy bag
30. The Chair
32. More wires
33. Knees and elbow pads
34. Poker chips from Fallout New Vegas
35. A random pen
36. Lots of coins (i can probably bus a house with it)
-HVL42 at right bare upwards at 1/4 power
-Triggered via Elinchrom Skyport
poker coffee table
Show off your winning hand before the game even begins. The Kingston collection features lavish European styling, a convertible dining top
to allow for both dining and gaming, as well as subtle hardwood
details in a light cherry finish, adding a natural warmth and comfort to your game room. Features: Black faux suede microfiber top
can be converted to wood top
dining table Durable wood
base Octagonal shape Seats up to 8 players Drink holders Chip slots Some assembly may be required Recommended care: Dust frequently using a clean, specially treated dusting cloth that will attract and hold dust particles. Do not use liquid or abrasive cleaners as they may damage the finish Specifications: Overall dimensions: 22.75" H x 56.25'' W x 56.25'' D
Similar posts: dining table with bench hand painted dining table asian dining room table kitchen table tops brass coffee table dining table seats 10 12 build console table
Copyright © 48 SQUARE DINING TABLE All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.