REFINISH OAK TABLE TOP - TABLE TOP


Refinish oak table top - Round dining table with perimeter leaves - Light oak kitchen table



Refinish Oak Table Top





refinish oak table top






    table top
  • (Table tops) Table Tops was a free daily newspaper produced for Australian Army personnel, published in the Atherton Tableland Training Area in Queensland, Australia, with regional editions produced abroad for serving personnel.

  • A jump on a track that is completely level or flat all the way across it from the lip to the landing.

  • 1. A jump that is flat from the lip to the landing. 2. A BMX or mountain bike jumping trick where you flatten the bike out horizontally, like a table top, while you're flying through the air.





    refinish
  • Apply a new finish to (a surface or object)

  • (Refinishing) A type of cabinet remodeling where the cabinetd are stripped and sanded bare then stained and sealed with a new color.

  • give a new surface; "refinish the dining room furniture"

  • (Refinishing) In woodworking and decorative arts, refinishing refers to the act of repairing or reapplying the wood finishing on an object. In practice, this may be apply to the paint or wood finish top coat, lacquer or varnish.





    oak
  • A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood

  • the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring

  • An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.

  • A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding

  • a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"











refinish oak table top - Alpen Micro




Alpen Micro Adjustable Table Top Tripod


Alpen Micro Adjustable Table Top Tripod



Alpen's micro adjustable table top tripod features a quick adjust knob for fast target acusistion and two fine tuning adjustments for windage and elevation. Fits all spotting scopes and cameras with standard mount and features Alpens' lifetime warranty.

Stabilize your spotting scope or camera without sacrificing your mobility with the Alpen micro-adjustable tabletop tripod. Designed to fit all spotting scopes and cameras with standard mounts, the tripod adjusts from 10 to 13 inches tall in its default configuration, or up to 16 inches tall by moving the legs closer together. It also makes it easy to acquire your target, with a quick-adjust knob for fast target acquisition and two fine-tuning adjustments for windage and elevation. Equipped with a compact housing that fits easily in most spotting scope or camera bags, the tripod carries Alpen's lifetime warranty.
About Alpen Optics
Established in 1997, Alpen Optics produces a full line of binoculars, spotting scopes, riflescopes, and accessories designed to offer superior value to the consumer. The company produces more than 70 products and accessories chock full of features and benefits normally found on much more expensive brands. Alpen backs up its commitment to quality manufacturing with a limited lifetime factory warranty. Alpen is headquartered in Rancho Cucamonga, California.










87% (5)





19th Police Precinct Station and Stable




19th Police Precinct Station and Stable





East Williamsburg, Brooklyn
The 19th Police Precinct Station House and Stable form a highly-visible, well-preserved example of the finely-detailed Romanesque Revival police precinct complexes that established a characteristic public presence in the neighborhoods of Brooklyn in the late nineteenth century. The 19th, erected in 1891-92, was one of several station house complexes designed by architect and engineer George Ingram and constructed as part of a building campaign initiated in 1886 by Brooklyn Police Commissioner Thomas Carroll to properly house the rapidly-expanding police force. The station house and stable built for the 19th Precinct - the former 6th Sub-Precinct which had been established in 1885 and elevated to precinct status in 1888 — were situated near the Meeker Avenue transportation corridor in the mixed-use residential and industrial neighborhood west of Newtown Creek.

In his role as Assistant Engineer in the Brooklyn Department of City Works, George Ingram developed the nearly-standard plan for the Brooklyn police station complexes, in which the stable, cell block, and lodging rooms are located in a wing attached to the precinct house. Ingram, who was associated with the designs for approximately ten Brooklyn station houses, adapted the Romanesque Revival style to this building type, creating a recognizable aesthetic later used by other police station architects. Located on a corner site, the 19th Precinct Station House complex successfully combines several elements characteristic of Ingram's designs, including a projecting central bay incorporating the boldly-arched entrance porch which terminates in a tower and a prominent stairhall window bay.

The detailing of the round arch that frames the entrance porch, the foliate-carved brownstone elements, the brownstone arcade of the tower, and the ornamental pressed brick of the red brick structure are well-executed features expressive of the Romanesque Revival. Further enhancing the station house and stable are the ornate cast-iron fence and entrance porch balustrade. The 19th Precinct Station House and Stable, which later housed the 62nd Precinct and then the 87th, remains in use by the New York City Police Department (although it no longer houses a police precinct).

Development in the Eastern District

During the early nineteenth century, the portion of the town of Bushwick between the village of Williamsburgh and Newtown Creek was a rural area. From the time that the early settlements in Bushwick spread out along the roads that connected them, the major thoroughfares in the area have facilitated development, as well as defined neighborhoods.

Beginning in the second decade of the nineteenth century, at the time ferries to Manhattan were initiated, the Williamsburgh and Jamaica Plank Road was established on the route of present-day Metropolitan Avenue. Around the same time, the Newtown and Bushwick Turnpike, also known as the North Road to Newtown, was built on the route of present-day Meeker Avenue.

The turnpike crossed Newtown Creek at a site where a ferry had operated since the late 1600s; in 1836 a toll bridge was built which came to be known as the "Penny Bridge" after the fee charged to pedestrians. Bushwick Avenue, which connected with Humboldt Street, was an important north-south route.

In 1835, the village of Williamsburgh was extended to the east, from an original boundary around Bushwick Creek and the present-day Union Avenue to Bushwick Avenue, encompassing the area which became known as the "new village." In 1855, when the cities of Brooklyn and Williamsburgh and the town of Bushwick formed the consolidated City of Brooklyn, the fifteenth ward in the Eastern District was created from the new village of Williamsburgh and a portion of Bushwick to the east; some of this area would later be included within the boundaries of Brooklyn's 19th police precinct.

The Eastern District, laid out with streets in the early 1850s, rapidly changed from a rural area with small farms to an urban neighborhood. Meeker Avenue, named after a counselor of the village of Williamsburgh, was laid out in 1852. Humboldt Street, first known as Wyckoff Avenue and later as Smith Street, was opened in the same year. The name of the street was changed in 1869 in honor of the German scientist, Alexander Humboldt.

Early development on Humboldt Street included six houses with pillared porches, known as "Colonnade Row," on the east side between Richardson and Herbert Streets. The ward, sometimes referred to as "Yanktown," encompassed "Dutchtown," where there was a large German population, and "Irish Town," which was located north of Metropolitan Avenue, between Bushwick and Union Avenues. During the early 1850s, houses on "The Green" — the blocks between Union and Lorimer Avenues, north of Skillman Street — were occupied by leaders of the Irish community. James Gleason's Lone Star tav











Varnish 2




Varnish 2





That table top was in rough shape before. I wish I had some pictures of it. There was a green paint stain near the top. My dad did most of the sanding on the top side. We went through 3 belts on a sander...









refinish oak table top








refinish oak table top




RIO Adventure Roll-Top 18 Table






Created with the camper in mind, the RIO Adventure ROLL-TOP 18 side table features a steel frame with a heat-dissipating 18” x 18” aluminum roll-top table top and the double-duty patent pending Close-It Hold-It Strap System. While the ROLL-TOP 18 is set up, the Close-It Hold-It Strap System secures any handled trash bag to the side of the table. When the table is folded, the Close-It Hold-It Strap System tethers the table top together for quick and easy packing. Weighing only 5 lbs., the sturdy ROLL-TOP 18 supports 60 lbs. Folds to 18” x 7” x 2”. Includes a zippered carry bag with handle. Ideal for camping, RV’ing, tailgating, fishing and sporting events.

Need a good side table for the outdoors? Turn to the Rio Adventure Roll-Top 18 portable camp table, which offers an ideal surface for games, beverages, and other camping must-haves. The roll-top table is equipped with a steel frame and a heat-dissipating 18-by-18-inch aluminum tabletop. The table's Close-It Hold-It strap system, meanwhile, performs double duty at the campsite. When the camp table is set up, the strap system secures handled trash bags to the side of the table, so you can easily dispose of your leftovers and toss them in the back of your truck. When the table is folded, however, the strap system tethers the tabletop together for quick and easy packing. The portable camp table even includes a zippered carrying bag with a handle, so toting it to and from the car is a breeze. Weighing only 5 pounds, the Roll-Top 18 measures 18 by 18 by 18 inches (W x H x D) when open and folds to 18 by 2 by 7 inches.
About Rio Brands
Bob Cohen founded Rio Brands in 1947 with the invention of the first portable folding table. The company, originally named All-Luminum, is now the oldest firm in the outdoor furniture industry, having shipped more than 25 million folding tables in the ensuing years. Rio is based in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania, and is managed by Bob's sons Warren, Mark, and Ira.










Similar posts:

height of light above dining table

antique marble tables

dining table set with leaf

copper coffee table

small folding table and chairs

scrolled metal and wood coffee table

glass nesting tables

snooker dining table

square cherry coffee table



| HOME |
Copyright © 48 SQUARE DINING TABLE All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.Created by Kana.