Round marble top dining table
: Cheap coffee table
Round Marble Top Dining Table
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- Stain or streak (something) so that it looks like variegated marble
- a hard crystalline metamorphic rock that takes a high polish; used for sculpture and as building material
- a small ball of glass that is used in various games
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- Be taller than
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
- exceed: be superior or better than some standard; "She exceeded our expectations"; "She topped her performance of last year"
The Last Marble
Could this be the end of my marble series? Maybe for now. This is a picture of a marble in the bottom of a shot glass with water in it. Light is shining at it from the side. Taken with a Canon 35mm f/2 lens. Type L for a better view.
Our Daily Challenge - The End - 2/19/11
I have many fond memories of marbles when I was growing up. I'm not sure kids of today even know what they are or how to use them. I do remember making little round craters in the dirt with the heels of our shoes in which to push the marbles into. So much fun.
Similar posts: outdoor leisure bistro table patio heater build a folding table bar table with chairs tufted leather coffee table round cottage coffee table glass hurricane table lamp vintage dining table and chairs modern glass end tables wood beam load tables
Copyright © 48 SQUARE DINING TABLE All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.