Farm style dining tables
. Shaker sofa tables
Farm Style Dining Tables
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A manner of doing something
- A way of using language
- designate by an identifying term; "They styled their nation `The Confederate States'"
- A way of painting, writing, composing, building, etc., characteristic of a particular period, place, person, or movement
- make consistent with a certain fashion or style; "Style my hair"; "style the dress"
- manner: how something is done or how it happens; "her dignified manner"; "his rapid manner of talking"; "their nomadic mode of existence"; "in the characteristic New York style"; "a lonely way of life"; "in an abrasive fashion"
- Use (land) for growing crops and rearing animals, esp. commercially
- collect fees or profits
- Make one's living by growing crops or keeping livestock
- Breed or grow commercially (a type of livestock or crop, esp. one not normally domesticated or cultivated)
- be a farmer; work as a farmer; "My son is farming in California"
- workplace consisting of farm buildings and cultivated land as a unit; "it takes several people to work the farm"
This is the dining
-room and library materials board for the Ryuu project. The table is made of an aged cherry wood and is done with farm-style legs. The chairs have custom aged button tufted brown leather on the front and a burgundy floral on the back. Above the server is a venetian mirror with two sconces and above the table is a Trans Atlantic chandelier. On the ground
is a handmade Persian rug bringing all the colors together. In the library are two wing-chairs done in the same tufted leather as the dining room but this time with a diamond burgundy and brown chenille on the back.
Experimentation with still-life and colour.
Billingsmoor Farm, near Butterleigh in Mid Devon.
The rustic dining table.
PICTURE NATALIE PARTRIDGE, DEVON FEATURES
Similar posts: glass trestle table collapsible dining table mckenna sofa table childrens folding picnic table octagon end table dining room tables sets folding table parts glass patio table and chairs
Copyright © 48 SQUARE DINING TABLE All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.