GLASS BALL TABLE LAMPS. RECTANGLE POKER TABLE TOP.
Glass Ball Table Lamps
- (Table Lamp) A decorative lamp unit intended for placing on a low side table as room decorations from light through shade and base and also somewhat functional for reading with light below the shade, often too low.
- A small lamp designed to stand on a table
- (TABLE LAMP) Table lamps provide local light that is warm, cozy, and intimate, and also provide focal points throughout a room. Table lamps comprise a base or stand that supports the bulb holder and bulb, and have a cord that delivers power to the source.
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- form into a ball by winding or rolling; "ball wool"
- round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games; "the ball travelled 90 mph on his serve"; "the mayor threw out the first ball"; "the ball rolled into the corner pocket"
- musket ball: a solid projectile that is shot by a musket; "they had to carry a ramrod as well as powder and ball"
- Squeeze or form (something) into a rounded shape
- Form a round shape
- Clench or screw up (one's fist) tightly
Ultra-Efficient 90 LED Magnifier Lamp - Adjustable Arm - 5" Lens
As we age, our eyes naturally lose some of their ability to focus close-in. A teenager can focus on objects as close as 3" but by age 50 that distance can increase to 18" - VERY frustrating when it limits your work or hobby. This premium-grade lamp is a simple and effective solution for seeing almost anything bigger, better and brighter. 36" triple-joint arm has unique internal cantilever system that lets you adjust without loosening/tightening knobs - perfectly balanced to hold position (can be locked in position if necessary). Heavy-duty die-cast aluminum clamp with no-mark pad, nickel-plated steel screw fits surfaces to 2-1/2"-thick; easy to move remove and takes up just 2" of desk space. Large 5"-diameter glass lens with 5-diopter (2.25X) magnification lets you see fine detail clearly but still has a practical focal range (distance of text or object from lens) of up to 9". 90 individual super-bright LED illuminate with pure white light without the heat build-up of incandescent or halogen and without the flicker of fluorescent. Consumes less than 6-watts power with estimated life of 100,000 hours. Conveniently placed power switch on lamp head, flip-up dust cover protects lens & keeps it clean. Overall length 48", weight 7 lbs 72" 18AWG UL-listed power cord.
Equipment used: Nikon D7000 with Really Right Stuff (RRF) right angle bracket, Micro Nikkor 85mm VR AF-S G lens, Gitzo 2220 tripod, Acratech GV2 gimbal / ball head, Harison’s Light Table
Manual exposure, ISO 100, 1/8 sec, f/13, delayed shutter release to reduce vibration.
Lighting: Three CFL house hold lamps
in table lamps (rated at 6500K color temperature)
This is one of the first photographs I took with the Harison’s Light Table as an exercise. The subject was placed on a continuous translucent sweep. One CFL light (table lamp) was kept at the bend of the sweep (from behind). A gel* was taped to the table lamp for the color. One more CFL lamp was kept right on top
to light the camera. This will create a shadow however. To reduce this as well as to make the area under the camera bright, one more CFL lamp was directly kept under the subject beneath the sweep. One more light, a LED Maglite torch light (hand held) was pointed towards the lens front elements to give the glass some sparkle.
* The gel was just a file separator (used in ring files to separate sections) made by Solo. This idea belongs to my friend Janardhana of APPS. My thanks are due to him.
Camera courtesy Mr. Nimesh Thakkar of Olympus India. Nimesh gave this camera on loan for evaluation. Thanks Nimesh.
Oh, plastic... but hey, it's beautiful anyway...
I saw a new plastic plant in my school's loby. It has a very vivid colour. So i took my camera and i wait until everybody went home.
I was confused about the background, then i tought, "the wall will solve this".
I was using some furniture to made it looks higher, and i put a glass table on the furniture as.
It was a natural light, and i used my uniform and a red chair as a reflector.
Similar posts: glass dining room tables and chairs sofa arm tables square leather ottoman coffee table 72 square dining table rectangular pub table kitchen table with bench and chairs marion pub table modern coffee table uk sports pub tables
Copyright © 48 SQUARE DINING TABLE All Rights reserved. Design By Solo.
Created by Kana.